Camp Half-Blood Philippines
Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Map

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 472 registered users
The newest registered user is SabPHM15

Our users have posted a total of 4925 messages in 191 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Bizarre something that needs the Oracle's help :/

Go down

Bizarre something that needs the Oracle's help :/ Empty Bizarre something that needs the Oracle's help :/

Post by MadHatter7 Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

No one seems to be on here anymore, but this dream still bothers me.   bounce  scratch  Question  Neutral 

My friend and I are somewhat in our school, only enlarged and sorta changed in some way. She and I carried handguns and were panting as we walked down the corridor. Then, we turned 'round a corner and came upon our classroom. There were no students at school, since everyone turned to zombies and my friend and I are the only remaining survivors. But when we opened the door to our classroom, a lower grade student was there, and our music teacher was also there, giving him a lesson I can't remember. Then he left as my friend and I entered. She was about to leave when I told her, "Uy, andali lang. Kokopya muna ako lecture!" Then I took a notebook from who knows where and started copying the lecture written on the board. She set down the handgun and copied the lecture as well using a notebook and pen from who-knows-where.

See? It's bizarre! I shared this with my friends and one of them asked me, "So . . . you dreamt of us in World War Z?" And they were looking at me like crazy--ahem, ahem, I am! What d'ya think?

MadHatter7

Location : Hanging upside down from trees near the canoe lake :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum