Camp Half-Blood Philippines
Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Demigod. If you're reading this, you're either on the run and being guided by a satyr or just a claimed demigod dropping by to get a quest.

Whatever you're reason is, the camp will welcome you and protect you against monster.

For new members, please do not use the names of characters from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series/Greek Mythology as your username. Don't use alternating letters & weird characters.

For the love of Zeus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Map

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 472 registered users
The newest registered user is SabPHM15

Our users have posted a total of 4925 messages in 191 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

ROLE PLAYING 2.0

Go down

ROLE PLAYING 2.0 Empty ROLE PLAYING 2.0

Post by Ailleen Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 am

So I guess I kind of acted mean often in my old rp thread... so I wanted to start a new with RP 2.0. It’ll be mostly random but the rules will change (some of them... =~= can’t remember the old rules so maybe some will get repeated I don’t know!! STOP ASKING ME TT^TT)

Here are ze rules for rp 2.0

1. No bashing (I think this was in the original rules...)
2. BE NICE (well unless you guys are having an rp war that’s another story)
3. No god modding (means no acting like your higher than any other campers, cc, camp director or cad don’t give me that crap of reason)
4. NO vulgar language (maintain this thing G there’s still under aged campers here so damn you if your going to talk like trash here)
5. You can RP as gods but you must not be biased with it
6. Be FAIR (dunno how this applies but oh well)
7. You can have romantic attachments to other campers but you MUST NOT put GREAT detail on how you guys make-out (RATED G PEOPLE)
8. No having a romantic relationship with the actual book charas (I was in the wrong last time for not applying but like I said new shizz is going to be applied so people STICK TO THE BOOK)
9. you can have wars and shizz but when it comes to battles make sure that the opponent agrees

I’ll apply more rules if I remember later..... anywho don’t think much about the new rules since I won’t be that strict (maybe...) I’ll let you guys off depending on the comment and how he offended became so mad.

I am not applying the rules to anyone, I’m not going to be biased, since I was kind of biased last time with the romance shizz, since I don’t do romance here I’ll be even so don’t go saying I am unfair cause I will be investigating all of the happenings even if that means I have to read all your posts if it already reached a hundred.... trust me I have time... lots of time *insert evil laugh here*
Ailleen
Ailleen
Cabin Counselor
Cabin Counselor

http://altheane.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down